Your Adult Urban Alternative featuring four music styles – HipUrbanSoul, That Jazz, The Inspiration and The Sound of the Sun – from new, popular and independent musicians with news and information 24/7 and On-Demand.
New on Sun Music – Eric Roberson, Dr, John, Anita Wilson, Vivian Green, Bobby Hutcherson, Jacob Lattimore, Sergio Mendes, Freddie Jackson, ConFunkShun, Rick Braun, Marsha Ambrosius, Jarez, Ryan Shaw, Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga, Angela Johnson, J Crum and more…
Listen to the Live Sun Music Stream. Go to our On-Demand Pages and scroll through songs.
Request songs using the Player and visit the Sun Music Charts to “Buy What You Hear”
- 5-year-old Ja’Naya Thompson raped, hung by man who pretended to search for her missing bodyJa’Naya Thompson, 5, was on her way to starting kindergarten this fall. In July, she vanished from her family’s apartment in Gulfport, Mississippi while playing on the patio. Hours later, Thompson’s mother, police and residents began searching for the young girl. One man who participated in the search was Alberto... read moreSource: Rolling Out Magazine | Published on 2 hours ago
- Ladies in shorts fashion statement at Made In AmericaShorts on ladies were a must at Made in America in Philadelphia, PA Labor Day weekend. With the heat reaching temperatures up to 90 degrees and the crowds of thousands of people, ladies decided to bring their legs out before the summer ends. Check out more cute ladies in their shorts... read moreSource: Rolling Out Magazine | Published on 2 hours ago
- Will Serena Williams bring the catsuit back?Serena Williams has won three matches already in pursuit of her third-straight US Open title, which would be her 18th Grand Slam title overall. She is motivated by many things and has always been a fashionista in the tennis world, wearing countless stylish ensembles. Williams wore a leopard print outfit in... read moreSource: Rolling Out Magazine | Published on 3 hours ago
- Mixtape Mondays: Lil Bibby ‘Free Crack 2′Undoubtedly one of, if not the hottest artists in Chicago at the moment, Lil Bibby strikes with perfect timing to drop the follow up to his popular Free Crack mixtape. Since being name to XXL magazine’s fresh famed freshmen class in 2013 and receiving a huge co-star from Drake, it... read moreSource: Rolling Out Magazine | Published on 3 hours ago
- This is what the Nile, Dubai, aurora borealis, sandstorms, and more look like from spacePhotos of the Earth taken by astronauts and posted to social media have become a mainstay of online media, even a cliché. Still, no matter how many you see, they can still be surprisingly powerful, both for their simple, stark beauty and for their ability to show you a familiar... read moreSource: Vox.com | Published on 1 hour ago
- Summer Movie Season Doldrums. “Where’s The Beef?” Or Maybe “More Cowbell?” And Other Catchphrases…Thinking about Sergio's box office post yesterday, on the lackluster critical and commercial successes of this summer's movie season - one that's on its tail-end - a few things came to me, as we enter what is typically a period when the studios showcase their best work. It's maybe not... read moreSource: Shadow and Act | Published on 2 hours ago
- In America, Labor Day is a lieLabor Day is a day of rest that commemorates years of war. Congress inaugurated the holiday just days after President Grover Cleveland sent 12,000 federal troops to break the Pullman strike. The tactics were bloody; U.S. deputy marshals killed two men, and wounded many more. That was 1894, an election... read moreSource: Vox.com | Published on 2 hours ago
- Why tennis isn’t boring, in GIFsIt's Labor Day, which means barbecues and parties, complete with copious hot dog and/or beer consumption. But it also means the second week of the US Open, the final Grand Slam tennis tournament of the year. Many find tennis a boring sport. But it doesn't have to be. In fact,... read moreSource: Vox.com | Published on 3 hours ago
- Summer Movie Season Doldrums. “Where’s The Beef?” Or Maybe “More Cowbell?” And Other Catchphrases…
- Ladies in shorts fashion statement at Made In America