Celebrating 30 Years of Great Jazz Music
Scullers Jazz Club sets the standard for Jazz Clubs in Boston and throughout the United States. The club stages a World-Class roster of renowned Jazz Artists. With a stellar sound system and a newly renovated intimate setting, Scullers is reminiscent of the classic Jazz Clubs of the past while being aware of what’s happening now.
Click Banner Below to Purchase Show Tickets
Purchase Performing Artist’s Music
Who's Coming to Scullers?
- Jazztopad Fest Offers Vivid Glimpse Into Polish Jazz SceneThe Jazztopad Festival in Wrocław derives its name from Listopad, the Polish word for November. This wide-ranging 10-dayer has now reached its 16th edition, centered around the newly built National Forum For Music since 2015. This is a monumental edifice that revolves around its main concert hall, with the smaller ... read more
- Song of the Day: The Who – “The Ox”On this day (December 3) in 1965, the prog-rock band The Who released their debut studio album, My Generation, in the U.K. Upon the near-instantaneous success of that album, the band — consisting of Roger Daltrey on vocals, Pete Townshend on guitar, John Entwistle on bass and Keith Moon on drums ... read more
- Track By Track: Gebhard Ullmann, “mikroPULS”Gebhard Ullmann, one of the most active and acclaimed saxophonists on the German jazz scene, voices his characteristic inquisitiveness on mikroPULS, his new album for the Intuition label, released on October 18. The music on this exciting new record explores freedom and tonality, often blending and mixing diverse traditions, such ... read more
- BIRTHDAY: Jazz Musician of the Day: Melissa AldanaAll About Jazz is celebrating Melissa Aldana's birthday today! Saxophonist Melissa Aldana was born in 1988 in Santiago, Chile. At age 7 Melissa began music studies, specifically the saxophone, under her father Marco Aldana's tutelage. Marcos is one of the first Chilean musicians to attain international recognition, was the first ... read more
- BIRTHDAY: Jazz Musician of the Day: Wynton KellyAll About Jazz is celebrating Wynton Kelly's birthday today! His family moved from the island of Jamaica to Brooklyn, New York City when Kelly was four, and he started his professional career as a teenager, initially as a member of R&B groups. After working in the big band and small ... read more