Celebrating 30 Years of Great Jazz Music
Scullers Jazz Club sets the standard for Jazz Clubs in Boston and throughout the United States. The club stages a World-Class roster of renowned Jazz Artists. With a stellar sound system and a newly renovated intimate setting, Scullers is reminiscent of the classic Jazz Clubs of the past while being aware of what’s happening now.
Click Banner Below to Purchase Show Tickets
Purchase Performing Artist’s Music
Who's Coming to Scullers?
- Year By Year: Five Essential Albums of 1992Jazz may not have an official yearbook, but it does have a vast and well-documented discography. ‘Year by Year’ is our attempt to bring you the most noteworthy albums of each year, complete with audio samples and fascinating backstories. We hope you join us as we travel through the music’s ... read more
- BIRTHDAY: Jazz Musician of the Day: Jim HallAll About Jazz is celebrating Jim Hall's birthday today! Jim Hall, born in Buffalo, and educated at the Cleveland Institute of Music, moved to Los Angeles where he began to attract national, and then international, attention in the late 1950s. By 1960 Jim had arrived in New York to work ... read more
- EDUCATION: Jazz Improvisation Workshop in Italy 2020 – Register NowThe Jazz Improvisation workshop in Italy combines a week of rigorous jazz studies with an exploration of the foods, wines, and sights that Italy has to offer. The workshop is perfect for instrumentalists and vocalists with different backgrounds who want to learn and become better musicians. You won't want to ... read more
- One LP Portrait of the Week: Charles McPhersonOne LP is a unique and critically acclaimed portrait photography project from photographer William Ellis that explores the inspirational qualities of jazz recordings and the impact that they have on people’s lives. Each portrait features the subject holding a recording that is of fundamental importance to them. The photograph is ... read more
- One LP Portrait: Charles McPhersonThe One LP Project is a unique and critically acclaimed series of portraits and interviews by British photographer William Ellis that explores the inspirational qualities of jazz recordings and the impact that they have on people’s lives. Each portrait features the subject holding a recording that is of fundamental importance ... read more